- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Ambassador Hotel Taipei
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Executive Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Executive Double Room
Superior Single Room
Executive Double Room Single Use
Executive Twin Room (single use)
Premier Room (single use)
Superior Twin Room (single use)
Superior Room (2019 Newly Renovated)
Executive Premier Room
Executive Business Suite
Deluxe Room (for single use)
Executive Premier Room(for single use)
Parlor Room(for single use)
Pool Side Room(for single use)
Family Quadruple Room, 2 Queen Beds (2019 Newly Renovated)
Superior Triple Room (2019 Newly Renovated)
Premier Room (2019 Newly Renovated)
Premier Single Room (2019 Newly Renovated)
Family Triple Room (2019 Newly Renovated)
Superior Room (2019 Newly Renovated)
About this area
Located in Taipei's Zhongshan neighbourhood, Ambassador Hotel Taipei is in the city centre and near the airport. Huashan 1914 Creative Park and Taipei Fine Arts Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Taipei Zoo and Maokong Gondola. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Taipei Arena or Taipei Municipal Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Shuanglian Station is 5 minutes by foot and Zhongshan Station is 8 minutes.
- Ningxia Night Market - 12 min walk
- Xingtian Temple - 19 min walk
- Grand Hotel - 7 min drive
- Huashan 1914 Creative Park - 8 min drive
- Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Park - 11 min drive
- Wanhua Station - 5 min drive
- Shuanglian Station - 5 min walk
- Taipei (TPE-Taoyuan Intl.) - 38 min drive
- Szechuan Court — 1 min walk
- Canton Court — 1 min walk
- Cama - 2 min walk
- Enjoy - 2 min walk
- Chikuyou Japanese Family Cuisine - 2 min walk
About this property
Ambassador Hotel Taipei
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- Business centre
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between TWD 560 and TWD 693 for adults, and TWD 385 and TWD 485 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: TWD 1890 per vehicle (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: TWD 1890
- Valet parking fee: TWD 2400 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Ambassador Hotel Taipei
- Ambassador Taipei
- Taipei Ambassador Hotel
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Refurbishment is needed
Value for money, good bargain, but a bit old and needs refurbishment.