Search St. Moritz, Graubuenden Hotels from AU$198
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting St. Moritz
Travelers to St. Moritz give high marks for the ski areas and lakeside setting. This walkable city also attracts tourists with its mountain views. In St. Moritz, there are 40 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in St. Moritz
The mountain views and lakeside exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Lake St. Moritz and Swiss Alps. Skiing is one of the top activities, while Kulm Golf Course, Signal Gondola, and Corviglia Ski Resort are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Berry Museum and Chesa Futura Building.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 40 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in St. Moritz. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Kulm Hotel St. Moritz - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Kempinski Grand Hotel Des Bains - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a casino, and 3 restaurants.
- San Gian - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, ski slopes, and 2 restaurants. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Getting Around St. Moritz
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from St. Moritz Station. St. Moritz might not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for St. Moritz
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 46°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 66°F, while the average at night is 32°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 69°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 59°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- Average annual rainfall for St. Moritz is 0.98 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 67°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 26°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in St. Moritz?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in St. Moritz, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in St. Moritz?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to St. Moritz?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to St. Moritz?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in St. Moritz?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in St. Moritz?
What's the best boutique hotel in St. Moritz?
What's the best golf hotel in St. Moritz?
What's the best accommodation option for a ski holiday in St. Moritz?
Recent Reviews in St. Moritz
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the St. Moritz airport?
- Where to stay near top St. Moritz attractions?
- More accommodation types in St. Moritz
- What kind of hotels are in St. Moritz?
- Which hotel chains are in St. Moritz?
- What are the most popular hotels in St. Moritz?
- Are there hotels near St. Moritz?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends