Search St. Maries, Idaho Hotels from AU$118
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 31 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 8 Jul. 2020
Reviewed on 7 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 15 Sep. 2020
Visiting St. Maries
Visitors are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy in St. Maries. The closest major airport is in Pullman, WA (PUW-Pullman - Moscow Regional) 68.2 from the city center. The next closest is in Spokane, WA (SFF-Felts Field) 76.7 away.
Sightseeing and Staying in St. Maries
Saint Joe River is one of the places to visit in the area.
Dressing for St. Maries
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- Average annual rainfall for St. Maries is 25.67 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 26°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in St. Maries?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in St. Maries, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in St. Maries?
Recent Reviews in St. Maries
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the St. Maries airport?
- Where to stay near top St. Maries attractions?
- More accommodation types in St. Maries
- Which hotel chains are in St. Maries?
- What are the most popular hotels in St. Maries?
- Are there hotels near St. Maries?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends