Search Coeur d'Alene, Idaho Hotels from AU$105
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 7 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 10 Sep. 2020
Visiting Coeur d'Alene
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Coeur d'Alene, and visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting and beautiful waterfalls. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its theme park.
- There are 146 hotels and other accommodations in Coeur d'Alene
- The closest major airport is in Spokane, WA (SFF-Felts Field) 40.6 from the city center
- The next closest is in Spokane, WA (GEG-Spokane Intl.) 57 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Coeur d'Alene
Favorite family attractions include Triple Play Family Fun Park and Silverwood Theme Park. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and these places to visit: McEuen Park, Independence Point, and Tubbs Hill. Boating is one of the top activities, while Coeur d'Alene Golf Course, The Highlands Golf Course, and Avondale Golf Course are favorite sights to visit.
In Coeur d'Alene, there are 146 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Clark House on Hayden Lake - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Coeur d'Alene - Our customers like the pool and comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Coeur d' Alene - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Coeur d'Alene
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- Average annual rainfall for Coeur d'Alene is 25.67 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 26°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Coeur d'Alene?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Coeur d'Alene, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Coeur d'Alene?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Coeur d'Alene?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Coeur d'Alene?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Coeur d'Alene?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Coeur d'Alene?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Coeur d'Alene?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Coeur d'Alene?
What are some hotels with pools in Coeur d'Alene?
Recent Reviews in Coeur d'Alene
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Coeur d'Alene airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Coeur d'Alene?
- Where to stay near top Coeur d'Alene attractions?
- More accommodation types in Coeur d'Alene
- What kind of hotels are in Coeur d'Alene?
- Which hotel chains are in Coeur d'Alene?
- What are the most popular hotels in Coeur d'Alene?
- Are there hotels near Coeur d'Alene?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends