Visitors can enjoy all that Sleman has to offer including the local tours and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and culturally-rich setting.
- You'll find 517 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Yogyakarta
- The closest major airport is in Yogyakarta (JOG-Adisucipto Intl.) 13.2 from the city center
- The next closest is in Surakarta (SOC-Adisumarmo Intl.) 54.2 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sleman
Places to visit in the larger region include Jogja City Mall, Museum Sasana Wiratama, and Yogya Kembali Monument. In the area, you'll also find Tugu Monument and Gadjah Mada University.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Sleman. Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Alamanda Villa's, Adventure & Pool - With a stay at this 3.5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
Dressing for Sleman
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 75°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 93°F during the day and 73°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Sleman is 51.22 inches
- Hottest months are usually September and October with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are September and August with an average of 73°F