Search Sitges, Catalonia Hotels from AU$63
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 24 Feb. 2020
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Sitges, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, lively bar scene, and top-notch restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its cafés and sporting events. Fira Barcelona, Camp Nou, and Monastery of Pedralbes are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 241 hotels and other accommodations in Sitges
- The closest major airport is in Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) 23.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sitges
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: La Ribera Beach, San Sebastian Beach, and Balmins Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Placa Cap de la Vila and Can Llopis Romanticism Museum.
In Sitges, you'll find 241 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Antonio S House - This 3-star guesthouse features free WiFi, a library, and laundry facilities.
- Sitges Group San Sebastián Beach - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this apartment. Located in Sitges Town Center, this 4-star apartment features a kitchenette and free WiFi.
- Platjador Hotel - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Sitges Town Center can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and overall value.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Casa Batllo, located 21.3 mi (34.3 from the heart of the city, and Palau de la Musica Catalana, which is 21.7 mi (34.9 away.
Getting Around Sitges
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Sitges Station or Barcelona Garraf Station. Sitges might not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Sitges
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 43°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 44°F at night
- Sitges gets about 23.39 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 45°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Sitges?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sitges, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Sitges?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Sitges?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Sitges?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Sitges?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Sitges?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Sitges?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Sitges?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Sitges?
Recent Reviews in Sitges
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Sitges airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Sitges?
- Where to stay near top Sitges attractions?
- More accommodation types in Sitges
- What kind of hotels are in Sitges?
- Which hotel chains are in Sitges?
- What are the most popular hotels in Sitges?
- Are there hotels near Sitges?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends