Visitors to Sewon are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, coffeehouses, and temples.
- You'll find 517 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Yogyakarta
- The closest major airport is in Yogyakarta (JOG-Adisucipto Intl.) 11.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sewon
Places to visit in the larger region include Lana Gallery, Batik Plentong, and Imogiri. You'll also find Sasono Hinggil and Water Castle in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Sewon. Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- D'Omah Hotel Yogya - This 4-star hotel features 5 outdoor pools, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Sewon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 75°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 93°F during the day and 73°F at night
- About 51.22 inches of rain falls on Sewon each year
- Hottest months are usually September and October with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are September and August with an average of 73°F