Those traveling to Seix are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. In Seix, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Toulouse (TLS-Blagnac) 86.3 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Seix
A favorite place to visit in the city is Chapelle Notre-Dame de Pitie. You'll also find St-Girons Pont-Vieux and Calvary Chapel of Castillon-en-Couserans in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Seix, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 11 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are a few of the places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Auberge Des Deux Rivières is 2.2 mi from the center of Seix. With a stay at this hotel in Seix, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- House Located in the Val de Baubère, Small Valley Next to the Village of Seix is located 0.6 mi from the heart of Seix. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Baqueira can enjoy access to ski-in/ski-out access and 2 restaurants, along with an in-room deep soaking tub.
- Tuc Blanc is 17.7 mi from central Seix. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Baqueira can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Seix
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Average annual rainfall for Seix is 25.51 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 36°F