Search Schaffhausen, Schaffhausen Hotels from AU$97
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Canton of Schaffhausen
Guests are sure to enjoy the waterfalls in Canton of Schaffhausen. This city also attracts visitors with its countryside ambiance. A top attraction in the area is Swiss Science Center Technorama.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Canton of Schaffhausen
- Closest major airport is in Zurich (ZRH) 29.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Canton of Schaffhausen
The natural setting of the waterfalls is picturesque, and places worth a visit are Rhine Falls and Hohentwiel. IWC Museum and Munot are a couple of additional places to visit while you're here. With 14 hotels and other lodging options available in Canton of Schaffhausen, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates.
- Arcona LIVING SCHAFFHAUSEN - Amenities at this 4-star aparthotel include a full-service spa and free breakfast.
- Best Western Plus Hotel Bahnhof - Amenities at this 4-star hotel include free breakfast and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hotel Chlosterhof Stein Am Rhein - Amenities at this 4-star hotel include free breakfast and free WiFi.
Outside of the city, popular places to visit include Swiss Science Center Technorama located 16.1 mi (25.9 from city center and Shopping Center Glatt which is 21.1 mi (33.9 away.
Getting around Canton of Schaffhausen
Transit options in Canton of Schaffhausen allow for easy access to the area. If you're looking to journey outside of the area, take a train from Schaffhausen Station, Neuhausen am Rheinfall Station, or Thayngen Station.
Dressing for Canton of Schaffhausen
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- About 43.03 inches of rain falls on Canton of Schaffhausen each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 74°F while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 28°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Schaffhausen?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Schaffhausen, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Schaffhausen?
What's the best place to stay for families in Schaffhausen?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Schaffhausen?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Schaffhausen?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Schaffhausen?
What's the best accommodation in Schaffhausen to absorb the local history?
Recent Reviews in Schaffhausen
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Schaffhausen airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Schaffhausen?
- Where to stay near top Schaffhausen attractions?
- More accommodation types in Schaffhausen
- Which hotel chains are in Schaffhausen?
- What are the most popular hotels in Schaffhausen?
- Are there hotels near Schaffhausen?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends