Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Tourists are sure to enjoy the snorkeling and island views in Savai'i. This city attracts visitors with its cozy and relaxing ambiance.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in Savai'i
- Closest major airport is in Apia (APW-Faleolo Intl.) 55.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Savai'i
The natural setting of the island views is picturesque with Peapea Cave, Paia Dwarfs Cave, and Afu Aau Waterfall worth a visit. Snorkeling, taking a ferry, and kayaking are top activities, while sights to visit include Salelologa Ferry Terminal. With 12 hotels and other accommodations to choose from in Savai'i, you'll find a vacation retreat at an affordable rate.
- Le Lagoto Resort & Spa - With a stay at this 4-star resort, you'll have access to a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a furnished balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Va-i-moana Seaside Lodge - This 3-star resort features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free self parking. Our customers like its helpful staff and location.
- Lusia's Lagoon Chalets - With a stay at this 3-star resort, you'll have access to free breakfast, a restaurant, and an in-room kitchen. Visitors like its family-friendly amenities and pool.
Getting around Savai'i
There are several transit options for getting around Savai'i. You can ride a ferry across the water to see more of the area.
Dressing for Savai'i
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 86°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 74°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October–December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 74°F as the nighttime average
- Savai'i gets about 4.02 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually March and November with an average temperature of 86°F while the coldest months are March and December with an average of 74°F
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Savai'i airport?
- Where to stay near top Savai'i attractions?
- More accommodation types in Savai'i
- What kind of hotels are in Savai'i?
- Which hotel chains are in Savai'i?
- What are the most popular hotels in Savai'i?
- Are there hotels near Savai'i?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends