- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Palolo Deep Marine Reserve
- 3 min drive
- Falemataaga – The Museum of Samoa
- 3 min drive
- Apia Park
- 4 min drive
- Apia (APW-Faleolo Intl.)
- 53 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Apia, Taumeasina Island Resort is on the beach. Faleata Golf Course and Papaseea Sliding Rocks are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Papapapaitai Falls and Piula Cave Pool.
- Palolo Deep Marine Reserve - 3 min drive
- Falemataaga – The Museum of Samoa - 3 min drive
- Apia Park - 4 min drive
- Fish Market - 4 min drive
- Flea Market - 4 min drive
- Apia (APW-Faleolo Intl.) - 50 min drive
- Where to eat
- La Pita – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Cascade Poolside Dining – Serves lunch and dinner.
- Sina's Fine Dinning – Open daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Taumeasina Island Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 38.0 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 15 (up to 11 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 38.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Taumeasina Island Resort Apia
- Taumeasina Island Resort
- Taumeasina Island Apia
- Taumeasina Island
- Taumeasina Island Resort Samoa/Apia
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
As soon as we checked in, we felt at home from the friendly service. We were greeted with a lei (real flower necklace) and a cold beverage. Our hotel room was great and the view was cool. The staff were friendly, place was tidy and clean. The breakfast buffet was provided and there was so many varieties. The pool was nice and warm. 5 star hotel. Would recommend to all who plan to go Samoa, i would love to go back there again.