Sanya Vacation: Coronavirus Information
Most Sanya hotels offer free cancellation. Consider booking refundable hotels rather than non-refundable ones. Just look for the ‘free cancellation’ message during your hotel search. Prices can vary, but right now we believe that flexibility matters.
For more information about the impact of COVID-19 on your Sanya trip, please visit our Coronavirus Information page.
Top hotels in Sanya
Reviewed on 7 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 4 May 2020
Reviewed on 2 Aug. 2020
Top activities in Sanya
Sanya Beach Holiday
It's time to take a break and sit and listen to the sounds of the ocean on a Sanya holiday. Pretty coastal vistas are plentiful on a trip to Sanya — Wuzihzhou Island Beach (19 miles (30 km) away) is a well-known example. We recommend booking a hotel nearby. If you want other options, many visitors also book Sanya holiday deals in the vicinity of Dadonghai Beach and Tianya Haijiao.
Things You Should Know About Sanya
- Nothing says holiday like staying near the shoreline. If you happen to agree, check out what's on offer among our Sanya beach hotels.
- Hotels are also popular with many travellers to the area. Rosewood Sanya and Wanda Vista Resort Sanya are great examples of what to expect from this type of accommodation.
- Alternatively, go for our All-Inclusive hotels in Sanya. They make budgeting a piece of cake. Leave your purse in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with the all-inclusive way of holidaying.
- Sanya, population 144,800, is a great place to visit for loads of reasons. Discover some great sightseeing tips on our Sanya things to do page.
- Save big on wonderful experiences with our Sanya holiday deals. Visit Wuzihzhou Island Beach, as well as other big-name sights, with the extra dollars in your wallet.