Overview of Hotel Union Square
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Economy Petite, 1 Queen Bed
Economy Petite, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
Premium Room, 2 Queen Beds
Premium Room, 1 King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Penthouse Suite with Sofa Bed
About this area
In the city centre, Hotel Union Square is in San Francisco's Downtown San Francisco neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Golden Gate Park and Aquatic Park, while San Francisco Museum of Modern Art and Exploratorium are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at Oracle Park, and consider making time for Pier 39, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Powell St & O'Farrell St Stop and Powell St & Market St Stop are just steps away.
- Moscone Convention Center - 9 min walk
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art - 9 min walk
- Orpheum Theater - 13 min walk
- San Francisco City Hall - 10 min drive
- Oracle Park - 11 min drive
- Powell St & O'Farrell St Stop - 1 min walk
- San Francisco Station - 20 min walk
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Tad's Steaks - 1 min walk
- Bangkok Noodles - 1 min walk
- Infusion Lounge - 1 min walk
- Herbert's Mexican Grill - 1 min walk
- John's Grill - 1 min walk
About this property
Hotel Union Square
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per accommodation, per stay.
- Dogs only
- Up to 40 lb/18 kg
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Union Square
- Union Square Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The room was clean and very quaint. The beds were very comfortable and my husband and I slept great!