Visiting San Bartolo
Visitors can enjoy all that San Bartolo has to offer including its beaches. In San Bartolo, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.) 56.5 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in San Bartolo
The picturesque setting of Playa Penascal and Santa Maria Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. In the area, you'll also find El Silencio Beach and Pucusana Beach.
As you start planning your visit to San Bartolo, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 11 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are some of the places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Penthouse with Jacuzzi is located within 3.8 mi of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star inn in San Bartolo can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Penascal Surf is 4.2 mi from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in San Bartolo can enjoy access to a restaurant and satellite TV.
Dressing for San Bartolo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 64°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 57°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 69°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 57°F
- San Bartolo gets about 0 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and March are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 56°F