Search Riyadh, Riyadh Hotels from AU$80
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 5 Jul. 2019
Reviewed on 25 Jun. 2020
Reviewed on 27 Sep. 2020
Travelers give high marks for the shopping in Riyadh, which is also known for its coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture, safari tours, and soccer matches.
- There are 395 hotels and other accommodations in Riyadh
- The closest major airport is in Riyadh (RUH-King Khaled Intl.) 39.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Riyadh
Notable city landmarks like Ancient Diriyah and Al Musmak Fortress might be worth a visit. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Panorama Mall, Centria Mall, and Al Zal Market. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are King Abdulaziz Conference Center and King Saud University.
In Riyadh, there are 395 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hyatt Regency Riyadh Olaya - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Al Olaya District can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
- Revan Palace - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Braira Hotel Olaya - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Al Olaya District can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Dressing for Riyadh
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 46°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 107°F, while the average at night is 60°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 107°F with nighttime averages of 67°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 98°F and nighttime averages of 47°F
- Average annual rainfall for Riyadh is 2.80 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 106°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 48°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Riyadh?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Riyadh, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Riyadh?
What's the best place to stay for families in Riyadh?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday to Riyadh?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Riyadh?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Riyadh?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Riyadh?
Recent Reviews in Riyadh
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Riyadh airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Riyadh?
- Where to stay near top Riyadh attractions?
- More accommodation types in Riyadh
- What kind of hotels are in Riyadh?
- Which hotel chains are in Riyadh?
- What are the most popular hotels in Riyadh?
- Are there hotels near Riyadh?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends