Visiting Puerto Galera
Travelers to Puerto Galera give high marks for the beaches. In Puerto Galera, there are 76 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Puerto Galera
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Bayanan Beach, Small La Laguna Beach, and White Beach. Snorkeling is one of the top activities, while Balatero Port, Puerto Galera Pier, and Sabang Pier are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Excavation Museum and Python Cave.
In Puerto Galera, you'll be able to select from 76 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Verde View Villas - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- The Manor at Puerto Galera - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this resort. With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Tribal Hills Mountain Resort - This 3-star resort features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and beach locale.
Dressing for Puerto Galera
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 92°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 69°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 72°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 69°F as the nighttime average
- Puerto Galera gets about 2.91 inches of rain per year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 69°F