- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Courtyard by Marriott Providence Lincoln
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
About this area
Located in Lincoln, Courtyard by Marriott Providence Lincoln is in the business district. St Ann Arts and Cultural Center and Slater Mill Museum are local landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Providence Place Mall and Wrentham Village Premium Outlets. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Dunkin Donuts Center or Brown Stadium. Enjoy the great outdoors with mountain biking, horse riding and hiking/biking trails, or hop on a bike for hire nearby and explore all the area has to offer.
- Twin River Casino - 6 min drive
- Woonsocket City Hall - 9 min drive
- The Met - 9 min drive
- Bryant University - 11 min drive
- Providence College - 13 min drive
- Providence Station - 15 min drive
- Providence, RI (PVD-T.F. Green) - 22 min drive
- Trattoria Romana - 4 min walk
- Asia Grille - 8 min walk
- Papa Gino's - 9 min walk
- Enn Japanese Restaurant and Sushi Bar - 14 min walk
- The Lodge Pub & Eatery - 4 min drive
About this property
Courtyard by Marriott Providence Lincoln
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.