Visitors can enjoy all that Prizren has to offer including the cathedral, mountain views, and ski areas. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Prizren
- The closest major airport is in Pristina (PRN-Pristina Intl.) 47.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Prizren
Notable city landmarks like Maksut Pasha Mosque and Prizren Fortress might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Albanian League of Prizren Museum [Muzeu Lidhja Shqiptare e Prizrenit] and Sezai Surroi Sports Center.
As you plan your vacation to Prizren, you'll find the places to stay listed below within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Centrum - Prizren is located in the heart of Prizren. This hotel in Prizren features a restaurant, a bar, and a business center.
- Hotel Kacinari - Prizren is located in central Prizren. With a stay at this hotel in Prizren, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with an in-room coffeemaker.
- Hotel Albatros Prizren is located 0.6 mi from the city center. This hotel in Prizren features a restaurant, a bar, and a sauna.
Getting Around Prizren
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Prizren Station. Prizren might not have as many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Prizren
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 30°F at night
- Prizren gets about 36.30 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 30°F