Overview of Prague Marriott Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Business Lounge Access
Executive Duplex, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Business Lounge Access
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom, Business Lounge Access
Room, 2 Double Beds, City View
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
Executive Room, 2 Double Beds, Business Lounge Access
Executive Room, 1 Queen Bed, Business Lounge Access
About this area
Located in Prague's Prague 1 neighbourhood, Prague Marriott Hotel is near a metro station. Prague Astronomical Clock and Charles Bridge are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square. Check out an event or a game at Eden Arena, and consider making time for Prague Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Boat tours offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Masarykovo Nádraží Stop is just steps away and Náměstí Republiky Stop is 3 minutes by foot.
- Municipal House Hall - 3 min walk
- Powder Tower - 4 min walk
- Palladium Shopping Centre - 6 min walk
- Estates Theatre - 8 min walk
- Old Town Square - 10 min walk
- Masarykovo Nádraží Stop - 2 min walk
- Prague-Masarykovo Station - 3 min walk
- Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel) - 35 min drive
- The Bourbon Bar — 1 min walk
- Espressamente Illy — 1 min walk
About this property
Prague Marriott Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CZK 21 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CZK 670 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CZK 600 per day
- Valet parking fee: CZK 600 per day
- Extended parking fee: CZK 600 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CZK 520.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities