Search Potrero, Guanacaste Hotels from AU$53
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 8 Jul. 2020
Reviewed on 3 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 29 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 1 Feb. 2020
Visitors give high marks for the beaches in Potrero, which is also known for its bars and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting. Flamingo Beach, Conchal Beach, and Coco Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 62 hotels and other accommodations in Potrero
- The closest major airport is in Liberia (LIR-Daniel Oduber Intl.) 29.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Potrero
The beaches and sunsets exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Penca Beach and Playa Prieta. Additionally, in the area you'll find Flamingo Beach and Conchal Beach.
In Potrero, you'll find 62 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Casa del Sol Condominium - With a stay at this 3.5-star condo resort, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Bahia del Sol Beach Front Boutique Hotel - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and dining options at this resort. With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a marina and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- Bahia Esmeralda - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with cable TV.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Coco Beach, located 8.3 mi (13.4 from the heart of the city, and Hermosa Bay Beach, which is 10.1 mi (16.3 away.
Dressing for Potrero
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 61°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 64°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 63°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 62°F
- About 72.76 inches of rain falls on Potrero each year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 62°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Potrero?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Potrero, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for families in Potrero?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday to Potrero?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Potrero?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Potrero?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Potrero?
What are some hotels with pools in Potrero?
Recent Reviews in Potrero
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Potrero airport?
- Where to stay near top Potrero attractions?
- More accommodation types in Potrero
- Which hotel chains are in Potrero?
- What are the most popular hotels in Potrero?
- Are there hotels near Potrero?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends