Visiting Porto Seguro
Visitors to Porto Seguro are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's water parks and local tours.
- There are 301 hotels and other accommodations in Porto Seguro
- The closest major airport is in Porto Seguro (BPS) 1.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Porto Seguro
Attractions like Complexo de Lazer Toa Toa, Arraial Eco Park Water Park, and Complexo Barramares are fun for kids of all ages. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Cruzeiro Beach, Aquarios Island, and Ilha dos Aquarios. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Avenida Shopping Center and Municipal Stadium Antônio Carlos Magalhães.
In Porto Seguro, you'll find 301 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Casa Grande São Vicente - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Enseada do Espelho - This 3.5-star pousada features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Pousada Jardim das Margaridas - With a stay at this 3-star pousada, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Porto Seguro
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 71°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 63°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 63°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- Average annual rainfall for Porto Seguro is 1.54 inches
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 64°F