Visiting Port Pirie
Visitors to Port Pirie are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfront, parks, and theaters.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Port Pirie
- The closest major airport is in Whyalla, SA (WYA) 47.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Port Pirie
Cultural venues in the city include Port Pirie National Trust Museum, Northern Festival Centre, and Port Pirie Regional Art Gallery. Additionally, you might want to add Phoenix Park to your agenda.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Ellen Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Port Pirie
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 55°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.47 inches of rain falls on Port Pirie each year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F