Search Port Louis, Mauritius Hotels from AU$49
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 26 Dec. 2017
Visiting Port Louis
Visitors to Port Louis are sure to enjoy the waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and Chinatown. Top sights in the city include Immigration Depot and Caudan Waterfront.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Port Louis
- The closest major airport is in Mahebourg (MRU-Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Intl.) 35 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Port Louis
Cultural venues in the city include National History Museum of Port Louis, Port Louis Theater, and Mauritius Postal Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Immigration Depot, Jummah Mosque, and St. James Cathedral. Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Caudan Waterfront is one place to visit.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Port Louis. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Villa Anakao - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a marina and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- Le Suffren Hotel & Marina - This 4-star hotel features a marina, a full-service spa, and a casino. Expedia customers like its location.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Pamplemousses Botanical Garden, located 6.3 mi (10.1 from the city center, and Trou aux Biches Beach, which is 9.4 mi (15.1 away.
Dressing for Port Louis
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 65°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 67°F at night
- Port Louis gets about 1.22 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are September and August with an average of 65°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Port Louis?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Port Louis, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for families in Port Louis?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Port Louis?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Port Louis?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Port Louis?
Where's the best place to stay in Port Louis to be near historical sites?
Recent Reviews in Port Louis
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Port Louis airport?
- Where to stay near top Port Louis attractions?
- More accommodation types in Port Louis
- What kind of hotels are in Port Louis?
- Which hotel chains are in Port Louis?
- What are the most popular hotels in Port Louis?
- Are there hotels near Port Louis?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends