- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Forest & Heritage Centre
- 3 min drive
- Wooden Boat Centre
- 13 min drive
- Scented Rose
- 35 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
The Kermandie Hotel is located in Port Huon. St. Imre Vineyard and Huon Valley Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Kents Beach and Hidden Falls. Forest & Heritage Centre and Wooden Boat Centre are also worth visiting.
- Forest & Heritage Centre - 3 min drive
- Wooden Boat Centre - 13 min drive
- Scented Rose - 35 min drive
- Cygnet Recreation Ground Dog Park - 36 min drive
- Cygnet Bowls Club - 36 min drive
- Hobart, TAS (HBA-Hobart Intl.) - 67 min drive
- Where to eat
- Kermandie Hotel – Ocean-view restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Open on selected days. Reservations required.
About this property
The Kermandie Hotel
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 8 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Kermandie Hotel Port Huon
- Kermandie Hotel
- Kermandie Port Huon
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Beautiful old building,and gorgeous location. Different meals in the dining room to the bar a fridge in the rooms would be an asset and larger coffee cups in the breakfast rooms.