What a great place to stay! Our family of 6 were so comfortable at the Annex cottage - 3 bedroom, LR, Kitchen, DR. Great we could stretch our legs and didn't feel we were living out of suitcase. Great value. We ate a couple meals at 'home' as well as at the pub/restaurant at the hotel. Everyone was so friendly, it felt like our local pub from the first night we were there. Extras in the cottage made everything turnkey - coffee, dish/laundry soap, +++.
- Pitlochry Golf Club
- 13 min walk
- Bells Blair Athol Distillery
- 3 min drive
- The Plaice to be
- 14 min walk
- 16 min walk
- Perth, Scotland (PSL)
- 42 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
- Pitlochry Golf Club - 13 min walk
- Bells Blair Athol Distillery - 3 min drive
- Pitlochry Festival Theatre - 4 min drive
- Black Spout Waterfall - 4 min drive
- Fish Ladder - 5 min drive
- Pitlochry Station - 18 min walk
- Edinburgh (EDI) - 75 min drive
- Moulin Inn — 1 min walk
- Garden Restaurant — 1 min walk
- The Plaice to be — 14 min walk
- Greggs — 16 min walk
- Cafe Biba — 16 min walk
About this property
This hotel features a restaurant, 2 bars/lounges and coffee/tea in a common area. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a meeting room, multilingual staff and a garden. All 17 rooms offer free WiFi, room service (during limited hours) and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Guests will also find coffee/tea makers, phones and desks.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 15 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Moulin Hotel Pitlochry
- Moulin Hotel
- Moulin Pitlochry
- Moulin Hotel Pitlochry, Scotland
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Breakfast available for a fee: GBP 15 per person
- 1 restaurant
- 2 bars/lounges
- Room service available
- Coffee/tea in a common area
- Front-desk safe
- No lifts
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- 1 meeting room
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Designated smoking areas
- bathtub or shower
- Designer toiletries
- Hairdryer (on request)
- digital channels
- flat-screen TV
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Where to eat
- Moulin Inn – Restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Garden Restaurant – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner.
Hotel with Character.
Room 8 was comfy although the mattresses were quite soft. Be warned when opening the window the top one drops down and is very difficult to close. We over looked a flat roof top but this didn't detract from the view. Both breakfast and evening meals were lovely. Breakfast room was delightful and airy with a nice view of the garden. We ate our evening meal in the Bar area which was cosy. Although there is parking at the front this is not the hotel car park, the actual car park is round the back.