Search Pitlochry, Scotland Hotels from AU$122
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travelers to Pitlochry give high marks for the entertainment choices, top-notch restaurants, and lively bar scene. Welcoming and rural, this city also attracts tourists with its theaters.
- There are 50 hotels and other accommodations in Pitlochry
- The closest major airport is in Dundee (DND) 51.3 from the city center
- The next closest is in Edinburgh (EDI) 87 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pitlochry
Well known for its theaters, the city's cultural venues include Pitlochry Festival Theatre, Bells Blair Athol Distillery, and Edradour Distillery. The hiking trails and countryside highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Black Spout Waterfall, Ben Vrackie, and Loch Tummel. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Pitlochry Golf Club and Pitlochry Power Station and Dam.
In Pitlochry, you'll be able to select from 50 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Old Mill Inn - This 4-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Ellangowan House B&B - Our customers like the breakfast and bathrooms at this B&B. With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Craigmhor Lodge & Courtyard - This 4-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting Around Pitlochry
If you want to journey outside of the area, ride aboard a train from Pitlochry Station, Pitlochry Blair Atholl Station, or Pitlochry Rannoch Station. Pitlochry may not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Pitlochry
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 48°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 63°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 65°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 56°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Average annual rainfall for Pitlochry is 0.94 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 63°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 34°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Pitlochry?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Pitlochry, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Pitlochry?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Pitlochry?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday in Pitlochry?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Pitlochry?
What's the best high-end hotel in Pitlochry?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Pitlochry?
Recent Reviews in Pitlochry
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Pitlochry airport?
- Where to stay near top Pitlochry attractions?
- More accommodation types in Pitlochry
- What kind of hotels are in Pitlochry?
- Which hotel chains are in Pitlochry?
- What are the most popular hotels in Pitlochry?
- Are there hotels near Pitlochry?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends