Relax and enjoy this private resort style home in an upscale quiet community of north Phoenix/north Glendale area.
Soak up the sun on 10 padded loungers situated around the saltwater pool.
The attached saltwater spa seats 6-8 people and stays clean as it constantly replenishes water from the pool.
Enjoy a game of pool volleyball (net is removable). Pool floats for both children and adults are included.
The pool has color-changing pre-set lights as seen in photos to “turn-on” automatically at dusk and “off” before midnight.
Spa heat is a one time fee of $75. The spa is set to heat at 101 and can be adjusted higher or lower upon request. It is automatically billed under “owners fees” when you book the property.
Pool heat is optional upon your request and heated at 86-88 degrees (perfect temperature to enjoy swimming fall, winter, and spring). The fee is $75/day for the months between Oct. through April, and $50/day for the months of Sept and May. Pool heat “will not” be needed June, July, Aug, and beginning of Sept. due to the hot weather during these months.
* When you reserve your dates please include a message about your visit and if you are requesting pool heat.
The Ramada has seating around the fire pit table for 4-6 guests. There is an outdoor fireplace that uses natural gas and the fire pit uses a propane tank. We provide the propane tank inside the table and a refill at no charge.
Enjoy the covered patio dining for 8-10 persons and watch your sports programs on the 50” outdoor TV. Stay cool on the covered patio during summer months with the misting system.
Play a game of croquet or corn throw in the back yard by the orange tree (treat yourself to ripe orange between Dec through Feb).
Enjoy hiking the Thunderbird Mountain Conservation Park in the Sonoran desert. Two of the trail entrances are within a 5 min. walk from the front door.
The property is carefully managed by the owners. We provide each of our guests with welcome packages, gift basket of snacks, and beverages all complimentary.
Please let us know in your message if you are celebrating a special occasion.
Excellent location with easy access to the 101, I-17, and 1/2 hr from Sky Harbor International Airport.
Many fun events are within short distance (5-30 min) such as:
Golf courses, Top Golf, spring training, P83 Entertainment District, Westgate Entertainment District, Lake Pleasant Harbor Marina (boat, Jet ski, kayak rentals and sunset cruise on “The Phoenix” ), Wildlife Zoo and Aquarium, Midwestern University(5min), GCU (25 min), shopping, and restaurants.
Take a day trip and enjoy a scenic 2 - 3.5 hr drive to Sedona, Flagstaff, Antelope Canyon, or Grand Canyon for some sight-seeing. If you plan to visit Antelope Canyon or the Grand Canyon, we suggest leaving at sunrise so you can return shortly after sunset.
Spacious single level (no stairs) 3500 square ft 5 bedroom/3.5 bathroom home. As you enter through the keyless entry, you will feel the spacious open floor plan. The 14 ft ceilings and natural light from the wall to wall glass doors in living/dining/entertainment area gives a spacious feeling as you enjoy the view of the resort-style patio/pool area. Your group can gather and not feel crowded as you enjoy all your activities and it’s amenities of this home. We allow up to 15 persons (includes children and adults).
• 7 total TVs; 1 in each of the 5 bedrooms, 75” Smart TV in family room, and 50” TV on patio.
• 3 ½ bathrooms w/hairdryers
• Blue-tooth enabled music system w/speakers throughout and on patio
• Pool table and Foosball table
• Indoor games; board games, cards/poker chips, children's toys/books, etc...
• Outdoor games; corn throw, pool toys, croquet, and pool volleyball
• Laundry Room w/ironing board, iron, and laundry soap.
• Coffee K-cups, tea, sugar, creamer, spices, drinks, snacks, & water bottles
• Fully stocked kitchen
• Graco playpen, high-chair, booster seat, and stroller. Please request at time of booking.
THE 5 BEDROOMS:
Bedroom # 1:
The Spacious Master Suite with natural light sleeps up to 4 ; king bed with
2 futons that convert to twin beds, 64" SMART TV, computer area with monitor, keyboard, and printer, exit with childproof door lock to patio/pool/spa. Master bath has 2 separate vanities, tub, shower, toilet W/ separate door for privacy, and walk-in closet.
#2: Queen (sleeps 2), 48" TV
#3: King (sleeps 2), 48" TV
#4: Queen & XL Twin, 48" TV
#5: Queen and 1 Full Bed (sleeps 4), 36" TV.
#1: Master suite bathroom is very large with 2 separate vanities, tub, shower, walk-in closet and the toilet is separated with door (for privacy).
#2: Half bath powder room (across from bedroom #2).
#3: Tub/shower combo, 2 separate vanities, toilet with door (for privacy), and shared by bedrooms #3 & #4 with separate door entrances from each bedroom.
#4: Bathroom w/shower is next to bedroom #5.
Fully stocked seats 8 and granite counter seats 4. Includes a variety of cookware, utensils, plates, cups, glasses, plastic-ware, and appliances including toaster, Kuerig coffee maker (complimentary coffee K-cups. sugar/sweetener, creamer, honey, and ground coffee), coffee pot, tea pot(variety of tea), water cooler w/5 gallon water bottles, insta-pot pressure cooker, rice cooker, crock pot, turkey roaster, waffle maker, toaster, blender, and margarita blender.
75" Smart TV, cable, Netflix, high fidelity blue-tooth enabled sound system, internet, ceiling fan, gas fireplace, card table, couch and 2 chairs. Child-proof door locks on door exiting to patio/pool area. An airbed (we provide)to sleep 1-2 persons may be added added in family room or master suite.
SPRING TRAINING: LOCATION/DISTANCE
Cactus League Baseball Spring Training during the month of March.
• Peoria Sports Complex (San Diego Padres & Seattle Mariners): 13 min.
• State Farm Stadium (formerly known as Univ. of Phoenix Stadium)- 20 min.
• Camelback Ranch Stadium (Dodgers and White Sox): 25 min.
• Surprise Stadium (Kansas City Royals and Texas Rangers): 25 min.
• Salt River Fields in Scottsdale (Diamond Backs and Colorado Rockies): 30 min.
• Maryvale Stadium (Milwaukee Brewers):29 min.
• Goodyear Ballpark (Cleveland Indians and Cincinnati Reds): 32 min.
• Cubs Park in Mesa: 36 min.
• Gila River Arena (Phoenix Coyotes Hockey): 20 min.
GOLF COURSES (below are just a few of many), Top Golf, Miniature Golf:
• 500 Club Golf Course/Driving Range (Phoenix): 5 min.
• Waste Management Phoenix Open Golf Outing in Scottsdale: 22 min.
• Arrowhead Country Club (Glendale): 5 min.
• The Legend at Arrowhead (Glendale): 5 min.
• Bellair Golf Club (Glendale): 12 min.
• Wigwam Golf Resort (Litchfield Park): 27 min.
• Kierland Golf Club (Scottsdale): 26 min.
• Golf Club at Eagle Mountain (Fountain Hills): 35 min.
• Arizona Biltmore Golf Club – (Phoenix): 31 min.
• Arizona Grand Golf Course- (Phoenix)): 35 min.
• Camelback Ambiente & Padre (Scottsdale): 31 min.
• Cimarron Golf Club (Surprise): 27 min.
• Corte Bella (Sun City West): 19 min.
• Deer Valley Golf Course (Sun City West): 22 min.
• Desert Springs Golf Course (Surprise): 26 min.
• Grand Canyon Univ. Golf Course (Phoenix): 26 min.
• Granite Falls Golf Course (Surprise): 26 min.
• Lookout Mountain Golf Club (Phoenix) 19 min.
• Palm Valley Golf Club (Goodyear): 30 min.
• Top Golf (Glendale): 20 min.
• Top Golf (Scottsdale): 30 min.
• Cracker Jack Amusement Park including: Mini-golf and go carts in North
Scottsdale: 30 min
SHOPPING: (These are just a few, many more shopping centers not listed below).
• Arrowhead Indoor Mall (Glendale): 10 min.
• Tanger Designer Outlet Outdoor Mall: 20 min. across from Westgate
• Westgate Entertainment District: Restaurants/shopping (Glendale) 20 min.
• Old Town Scottsdale Art walk & Fashion Square Mall (Scottsdale): 45 min.
• Biltmore Fashion Square Mall: 30 min.
• 5th Ave. Shops (Scottsdale): 30 min.
GROCERY STORES (3-10 minutes)
• Frys Foods
• Walmart Neighborhood Market
• Sams Club
• AJ's Fine Foods
• Walmart Superstore
• Trader Joe's
FUN & ENTERTAINMENT:
• Six Flags Waterpark: 5 min.
• Lake Pleasant Harbor Marina: 20 min.
• Barrett Jackson Car Show at West World in Scottsdale: 24 min
• Can-Am 500:30 min.
• Arabian Horse Show: 19 min.
• Talking Stick Resort & Casino in
Scottsdale: 30 min
• Wildlife Zoo in Litchfield Park: 32 min.
• Downtown Phoenix: 30 min.
• Odysea Aquarium in North Scottsdale (largest in Southwest): 30 min.
• Old Town Scottsdale (Fashion Square), Art Galleries, etc..: 45 min.
Add’l guest fee $15/night/per guest after 10.
Optional Pool Heat: $50-$75/day depending on months.
You will receive the rental agreement and
check-in info a few days before your arrival.
We ask that you follow these items listed below:
* Booking age requirement is 25 yrs old
* No events or parties ( this is a quiet
* Please respect our neighbors;
no loud noise in pool area after 9pm
* No smoking
* No Pets; this is an allergy-free home
We look forward to hosting you!
Art and Sandy