Visitors to Pasikuda are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its architecture. In Pasikuda, there are 18 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pasikuda
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Pasikuda Beach. In the area, you'll also find Saint Nicholas Church Chenkalady and Batticaloa Lagoon.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Pasikuda. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Uga Bay by Uga Escapes - This 5-star resort features a full-service spa, ski slopes, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Anantaya Resort and Spa Passikudah - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Sun Aqua Pasikudah - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room fireplace. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Pasikuda
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 72°F at night
- Pasikuda gets about 2.48 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 72°F