- Eiffel Tower
- 20 min walk
- Champ de Mars
- 20 min walk
- 2 min walk
- 2 min walk
- Paris (ORY-Orly)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located on a river, Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel is in Paris's 15th Arrondissement neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Champ de Mars and Tuileries Garden, while Aquaboulevard and Moulin Rouge are popular area attractions. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Paris Zoological Park, or check out an event or a game at Parc des Princes. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Eiffel Tower - 20 min walk
- Champ de Mars - 20 min walk
- Les Invalides - 10 min drive
- Paris Expo Porte de Versailles - 11 min drive
- Arc de Triomphe - 11 min drive
- Charles Michels Station - 7 min walk
- Paris Boulainvilliers Station - 14 min walk
- Paris (ORY-Orly) - 23 min drive
- N'Café — 1 min walk
- Benkay — 1 min walk
- Eclectic - 2 min walk
- Chipotle - 2 min walk
- Bermuda Onion - 2 min walk
About this property
Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per night.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 15 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19.9 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 29 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 29 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel Hotel
- Novotel Tour Eiffel Hotel
- Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel
- Novotel Tour Eiffel
- Novotel Paris Tour Eiffel Hotel Paris
- Novotel Eiffel Tower Paris
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
The Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel is a busy hotel located on the banks of the Seine. It is about 15-minute walk from the Eiffel Tower. It is modern in its decor and seems to be frequented by guests who are on tours. There was always tour buses parked outside. It has a professional staff and international clientele. I think hotels with better amenities and services can be found in Paris at this price point. The hotel has a large lobby that does not feel like a lobby where I would want to hang out and no elevator to get your luggage up to reception, but hotel staff will take it up. There is an escalator to another lobby with a Wii and foosball table in addition to a cafe, bar, and reception area. The decor is not particularly comfortable or stylish. We ate breakfast in the cafe once and it was not included in our hotel rate; it was probably the worst breakfast I've experienced in four trips to Paris. Our rooms were small with a half shower and bath; we had to be careful not to spray the room with water. The decor was tired and no dresser was present. There is only a small closet for storing belongings. It was very quiet with the exception of one night. Housekeeping was inconsistent. One day they skipped us entirely even though we had the proper sign on the door. Bottled water was not left every day. To request new sheets, you have to leave a card on your pillow and it took several tries for them to change our sheets during our fairly long stay.