Overview of ibis Styles Paris Gare de l'Est Château Landon
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
Standard Suite, Multiple Beds
Standard Room, 3 Single Beds
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Center neighbourhood, ibis Styles Paris Gare de l'Est Château Landon is in the city centre and near a metro station. Palais Garnier and Louvre Museum are cultural highlights, while Grand Palais is a notable landmark. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at AccorHotels Arena or Stade de France. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- La Machine du Moulin Rouge - 3 min drive
- Les Halles - 4 min drive
- Centre Pompidou - 4 min drive
- Galeries Lafayette - 4 min drive
- Palais Garnier - 4 min drive
- Château Landon Metro Station - 1 min walk
- Paris Gare de l'Est - 7 min walk
- Paris (ORY-Orly) - 36 min drive
- Restaurant Bodrum - 1 min walk
- Yamada - 1 min walk
- Le Château Landon - 1 min walk
- La pause traiteur - 1 min walk
- Organisation des Burgers Unis - 1 min walk
About this property
ibis Styles Paris Gare de l'Est Château Landon
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Worst experience in all aspects.
This hotel is among the worst that I have stayed, all other brand inclusive. The basin in the toilet was leaking making toilet floor wet and slippery. While it is bad, I can still tolerate those conditions. What was worst is my daughter's toy was missing from the room. Reported it to the front desk, all they told me was it can not be found. Something beyond to me is missing and all I got was it can not be found. To make things worst, the toy is not about it monetary values but about the memories my daughter had in these 14 years and it really means a lot to her and to the family.