- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Avalon Hotel Paris Gare du Nord
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Business Double Room Single Use
Superior Triple Room
Standard Double Room
Comfort Double Room
Superior Double Room
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Center neighbourhood, Avalon Hotel Paris Gare du Nord is connected to the airport and near a metro station. Grevin Museum and Opéra Garnier are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Galeries Lafayette and Les Halles. La Machine du Moulin Rouge and Paris Zoological Park are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Gare du Nord Station is 5 minutes by foot and Barbes - Rochechouart Station is 5 minutes.
- La Machine du Moulin Rouge - 20 min walk
- Galeries Lafayette - 8 min drive
- Opéra Garnier - 10 min drive
- Centre Pompidou - 13 min drive
- Les Halles - 13 min drive
- Paris Nord Station - 3 min walk
- Gare du Nord Station - 5 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 33 min drive
- Le cheval noir - 1 min walk
- Le Bouquet du Nord - 1 min walk
- Le Balto - 1 min walk
- P'tit Pains et Gourmandises - 1 min walk
- Villa del Padre - 1 min walk
About this property
Avalon Hotel Paris Gare du Nord
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per day.
- 1 per room (up to 22 lb/10 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.88 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0 per night for guests up to 18 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 26 per person
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Avalon Hotel Paris
- Avalon Paris
- Avalon Hotel Paris Gare Nord
- Avalon Hotel Gare Nord
- Avalon Paris Gare Nord
- Avalon Gare Nord
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Okay, this place was VERY different from the pictures displayed. Me and my husband were arriving late from London into Gare du Nord (Paris international rail station), and chose this hotel because it was within walking distance (5 min) of the station. On the walk, we noticed it was a VERY questionable area, with graffiti, litter, and homeless people populated here. The hotel itself had locked front doors which had to be buzzed in from the desk to open them. The man at the counter was very nice and helpful, but when we took a (very dingy) lift up the the room, it was not at all what was pictured. It appeared somewhat clean, but very old and outdated- the floors were separated from the trim, you could literally see right under the door, it didn't feel very secure, things like that. This would have all been alright if it wasn't for the absolutely AWFUL smell in the bathroom- that was the winner. On top of feeling unsafe in general, I in no way would have showered in there, and literally forfeited all the money for this place, called and Uber and got a new hotel. Don't stay here. 1/10 would not recommend. Very kind staff though.