Visiting Palm Springs
Travelers to Palm Springs will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Palm Beach Zoo at Dreher Park, CityPlace, and The Society of the Four Arts. The closest major airport is in West Palm Beach, FL (PBI-Palm Beach Intl.) 5.6 from the city center. The next closest is in Boca Raton, FL (BCT) 28.5 away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Palm Springs
Palm Beach Zoo at Dreher Park, CityPlace, and The Society of the Four Arts are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Henry Morrison Flagler Museum and Rapids Water Park.
As you make plans for a getaway to Palm Springs, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 220 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Motel 6 Lantana is 4 mi from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Lantana can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Studio 6 West Palm Beach is located within 4.2 mi of the city center. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in West Palm Beach can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers like its beach locale and overall value.
- Quality Inn is located 3.9 mi from the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in West Palm Beach can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Palm Springs
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 56°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 57°F as the nighttime average
- About 62.40 inches of rain falls on Palm Springs each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 58°F