- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Aker Brygge
- 5 min walk
- Nobel Peace Center
- 9 min walk
- Akershus Fortress
- 19 min walk
- Oslo (OSL-Gardermoen)
- 40 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Oslo's Frogner neighbourhood, THE THIEF is in the city centre and on the waterfront. Oslo Opera House and Oslo Spektrum are cultural highlights, or if an activity is on the agenda, check out Oslo Winter Park. Travelling with kids? Consider Oslo Reptile Park, or check out an event or a game at Telenor Arena.
- Aker Brygge - 5 min walk
- Nobel Peace Center - 9 min walk
- Oslo City Hall - 12 min walk
- National Theater - 16 min walk
- Akershus Fortress - 19 min walk
- Aker Brygge Tram Station - 8 min walk
- Nationaltheatret Station - 14 min walk
- Oslo (OSL-Gardermoen) - 40 min drive
- Where to eat
- THIEF ROOF – Ocean-view rooftop bar offering Scandinavian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- THIEF FOOD BAR – Restaurant offering Scandinavian cuisine.
- RESTAURANT FRU K – Al fresco dining restaurant offering regional cuisine. Open on selected days.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
- THE THIEF is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveller Hot List.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- One of the dining venues
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of NOK 350 per accommodation, per night.
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NOK 750.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: NOK 2160 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: NOK 375 per night
- Valet parking fee: NOK 475 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: NOK 350 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NOK 750.0 per night
- Facilities fee: NOK 395 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- THIEF Hotel Oslo
- THIEF Hotel
- THIEF Oslo
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Nice location. Staff is excellent. We had an early morning flight. They packed us a takeaway breakfast. We also got a free pass to the nearby modern art museum. Buffet breakfast is awesome.