Overview of Liberty Inn
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Old Saybrook, Liberty Inn is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Harvey's Beach and Chalker Beach, while Katharine Hepburn Cultural Arts Center and Florence Griswold Museum are cultural highlights. Essex Steam Train and Dinosaur Place at Nature's Art are also worth visiting. Take the opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as kayaking.
- Essex Saybrook Antique Village Shopping Center - 4 min drive
- Essex Library - 6 min drive
- Pratt House - 7 min drive
- Harvey's Beach - 10 min drive
- Essex Island Marina - 10 min drive
- Old Saybrook Station - 2 min drive
- New London, CT (GON-Groton - New London) - 27 min drive
- Frankie's Restaurant - 11 min walk
- Saybrook Fish House - 16 min walk
- Pat's Kountry Kitchen - 18 min walk
- Zhangs - 2 min drive
- Starbucks - 2 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service