Overview of Weekly Harborview Mansion - Main Building
Choose dates to view prices
Family Twin Room
Semidouble Room (Couple Plan)
Family Double Room
Wide Single Room
Twin Room, Separate 2 Double Bed
Family Twin Room, Separate 2 Double Bed
About this area
Located in Naha, Weekly Harborview Mansion - Main Building is in the city centre and near the beach. Tomari Port and American Village are worth visiting if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Senaga Island and Sunset Beach. Don't miss out on a visit to Okinawa World. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Tsubogawa Station is 4 minutes by foot and Asahibashi Station is 9 minutes.
- Okinawa Prefectural Office - 7 min walk
- Kokusai Dori - 8 min walk
- Makishi Public Market - 17 min walk
- Naminoue Beach - 2 min drive
- Tomari Port - 3 min drive
- Tsubogawa Station - 4 min walk
- Naha (OKA) - 6 min drive
- Hamaton - 2 min walk
- Shakey's - 3 min walk
- 大戸屋 - 3 min walk
- ミスタードーナツ - 4 min walk
- O Hacorte' Bakery - 5 min walk
About this property
Weekly Harborview Mansion - Main Building
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1000 per night (in/out privileges)
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The property we rented is very large and nice. I love the kitchen table and the tatami room.