Search Naha, Okinawa Hotels from AU$66
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 18 Nov. 2019
History buffs will enjoy exploring Naha, and visitors give high marks for the shopping. This culturally-rich city also attracts tourists with its museums.
- You'll find 512 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Okinawa
- The closest major airport is in Naha (OKA) 2.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Naha
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Naha City Museum of History, Tsushima-maru Memorial Museum, and Tsuboya Pottery Museum. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Shiseibyo Temple, Naminouegu Shrine, and Okinawaken Gokoku Shrine. The city's natural beauty is on display at Fukushu-en Garden, Midorigaoka Park, and Onoyama Athletic Park.
In Naha, there are 157 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Condominium Felicita Naha - This 3-star apartment in Naha City Centre features free WiFi and laundry facilities.
- White Terrace Tsuboya Guesthouse in Okinawa - Our customers like the overall value and convenient parking at this apartment. This 3-star apartment features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
- JR Kyushu Hotel Blossom Naha - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Naha City Centre can enjoy access to a restaurant and parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Getting Around Naha
Take advantage of metro transit at Asahibashi Station, Kenchomae Station, and Tsubogawa Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Naha
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 73°F and the nighttime average to be 55°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 62°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 56°F at night
- About 50.75 inches of rain falls on Naha each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 56°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Naha?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Naha, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Naha?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Naha?
What's the best LGBTQ-friendly place to stay in Naha?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Naha?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Naha?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Naha?
Where's the best place to stay in Naha to be near historical sites?
Recent Reviews in Naha
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Naha airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Naha?
- Where to stay near top Naha attractions?
- More accommodation types in Naha
- Which hotel chains are in Naha?
- What are the most popular hotels in Naha?
- Are there hotels near Naha?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends