- Liked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of Toorongo River Sanctuary
- Outdoor Space
- Hot tub
- Barbecue Grill
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Apartment, Multiple Bedrooms, Non Smoking, Ensuite (Redwood Chalet 2 nights)
Standard Studio, Non Smoking, Kitchen (Tree Fern)
Standard Studio, Kitchen (Manna Gum)
Exclusive Chalet, 3 Bedrooms, Fireplace, River View
About this area
Located in Noojee, Toorongo River Sanctuary is in a rural location and on a river. Candalaraine Alpacas is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Torongo Falls and Neerim South Recreation Reserve.
- Torongo Falls - 9 min drive
- Candalaraine Alpacas - 22 min drive
- Neerim South Recreation Reserve - 24 min drive
- Drouin Golf Club - 41 min drive
- Mount Baw Baw - 56 min drive
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 114 min drive
About this property
Toorongo River Sanctuary
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Children and extra beds
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The surrounding areas are beautiful. We could hear the river flowing from inside.