Overview of Harborside Inn
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Newport, Harborside Inn is in the city centre and on the waterfront. Queen Anne Square and Newport Mansions are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Thames Street and Bannister's Wharf. Old Colony and Newport Railway and Exploration Center and Aquarium are also worth visiting.
- Newport Harbour - 2 min walk
- Bowen's Wharf - 3 min walk
- Bannister's Wharf - 5 min walk
- Queen Anne Square - 5 min walk
- International Tennis Hall of Fame and Museum - 8 min walk
- Kingston Station - 32 min drive
- Providence, RI (PVD-T.F. Green) - 38 min drive
- Subway - 1 min walk
- Midtown Oyster Bar - 1 min walk
- The Port Seafood Grill & Bar - 1 min walk
- The Red Parrot - 1 min walk
- Rhino Bar & Grille/Mamba Room Night Club - 2 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Wonderful long weekend in Newport, RI!!
Our room was super comfortable which made for great nights of sleep. We we were also happy having a free breakfast each morning. All the staff were exceptionally friendly and extremely helpful. The establishment is adjacent to a dock and in a central location. In two-and-a-half days we visited four mansions from the Gilded Age, drove a picturesque route along the ocean, walked a scenic path on the water's edge, toured an art museum, attended a dinner/theater/cabaret show, saw a famous Irish singer in concert, shopped, and ate lobster dishes in some great restaurants. Our long weekend could not have been more relaxing and enjoyable. What a great place to visit!