- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Newport Harbour
- 7 min walk
- The Elms
- 8 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Cafe Zelda
- 2 min walk
- Providence, RI (PVD-T.F. Green)
- 39 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Newport, The Firehouse is near the beach. Newport Mansions and The Breakers are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Easton's Beach. Old Colony and Newport Railway and Exploration Center and Aquarium are also worth visiting.
- Newport Harbour - 7 min walk
- The Elms - 8 min walk
- Newport Mansions - 8 min walk
- Bowen's Wharf - 12 min walk
- Salve Regina University - 18 min walk
- Kingston Station - 34 min drive
- Providence, RI (PVD-T.F. Green) - 39 min drive
- Asterisk - 1 min walk
- Cafe Zelda - 2 min walk
- Scales & Shells - 3 min walk
- Bouchard Restaurant and Inn - 3 min walk
- Flos clam shack - 4 min walk
About this property
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
We needed a break from holiday craziness and the Firehouse was perfect. Randy was a great host as well as a pretty fair cook. The weather was bitter cold and the warmth of the converted firehouse was perfect.
Location: At the end of Thames Street, great restaurants and entertainment were close nearby. We had two terrific meals and enjoyed hot chocolate at the movies.