- Charlestown Square
- 9 min walk
- Westfield Kotara
- 4 min drive
- Glenrock State Conervation
- 9 min drive
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown)
- 31 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
In the business district, Panorama Motor Inn is in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Lake Macquarie and Merewether Beach. Merewether Ocean Baths and Hunter Region Botanic Gardens are also worth visiting.
- Charlestown Square - 9 min walk
- Westfield Kotara - 4 min drive
- Dudley Beach - 6 min drive
- Hunter Ice Skating Stadium - 7 min drive
- Glenrock State Conervation - 9 min drive
- Kotara Station - 4 min drive
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) - 31 min drive
- Where to eat
- Dining Room – Garden-view restaurant. Serves breakfast and dinner on selected days.
About this property
Panorama Motor Inn
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - 9:00 PM. <br />
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Panorama Motor Inn Charlestown
- Panorama Motor Inn
- Panorama Motor Charlestown
- Panorama Motor
- Panorama Motor Inn Greater Newcastle/Charlestown, Australia
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
COMFORTABLE & FRIENDLY
Enjoyed our stay @ Panorama Motor Inn as it was close to everything we needed.