I stayed for 6 nights during November-December 2019. I will start with what I didn't like about the hotel because there are very few things that I liked about it.
Overall: I enjoyed my trip to New York and the room I was coming back to was the worst part. It was overpriced and overrated for the quality of the rooms and services provided.
The room: I booked a queen room which was very very small. The sink was in the room and on my way out of the door. Every day, when I shaved and washed my face, the water splatter was all over the floor. . the room had a very small window, so daylight was a dream. I had to switch the fan on all the time, otherwise there was always food smell in the room.
The mattress: old and curved in the middle.
1. Internet: was available and free but the speed was less than 0.5 Mbps during my stay.
2. Mini fridge: did not exist.
3. Kettle: did not exist.
4. Closet or similar to store your clothes: did not exist. Instead they had wall hangers (when used, it made the room uglier and more crowded).
5. Safe: yes but not secured to anything. on my last day I could have easily carry it and walked away.
6. Desk/Chair: did not exist. It looked like this room/hotel is for tourist who come for leisure and not business.
7. Water pressure: low
8. On day one of 6: they provided complimentary two small bottles of water. On the second day, they provided one and they charged me for that at check out.
The elevators were a nightmare, I cannot explain i