Negombo Vacation: Coronavirus Information
Most Negombo hotels offer free cancellation. Consider booking refundable hotels rather than non-refundable ones. Just look for the ‘free cancellation’ message during your hotel search. Prices can vary, but right now we believe that flexibility matters.
For more information about the impact of COVID-19 on your Negombo trip, please visit our Coronavirus Information page.
Top hotels in Negombo
Reviewed on 3 Feb. 2020
Reviewed on 5 Apr. 2019
Reviewed on 19 Jul. 2020
Top activities in Negombo
Negombo Beach Holiday
Enjoy a relaxing stroll directly from your front door to the sea shore on your Negombo holiday. If stunning ocean views and salty sea breezes are your idea of the perfect escape, a trip to Negombo will certainly please. We recommend basing yourself around Negombo Beach. Just 2 miles (4 km) from the city centre, you can book a room near this beautiful stretch of coastline with our Negombo holiday deals.
Things You Should Know About Negombo
- Nothing says holiday more than staying close to the shoreline. If you're nodding in agreement, see what's available among our Negombo beach hotels.
- Hotels are also popular with many travellers to these parts. Jetwing Beach and Arie Lagoon are perfect examples of what to expect from this type of accommodation.
- Dread endlessly pulling your wallet out when you're on holiday? We know how you feel. With most things taken care of, our All-Inclusive hotels in Negombo are the ideal solution.
- Our Negombo things to do page is a terrific place to start organising your escape to Negombo. After you arrive, start up a conversation with one of the 137,200 locals to discover even more.
- Save big bucks on unforgettable experiences with our Negombo holiday deals. Visit Negombo Beach, along with other top attractions, with the dollars left over in your pocket.