Visitors to Nazareth are sure to enjoy the local tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cathedral, monuments, and opera houses.
- There are 22 hotels and other accommodations in Nazareth
- The closest major airport is in Haifa (HFA) 25.9 from the city center
- The next closest is in Tel Aviv (SDV-Sde Dov) 81.7 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Nazareth
The city's cultural venues include Nazareth Village and Mary of Nazareth International Center. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Christ Church, Synagogue Church of Nazareth, and Basilica of the Annunciation. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Nazareth Old Market and St. Joseph's Church.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Nazareth. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Alexandra House - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- Legacy Nazarethe Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Villa Nazareth Hotel - Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Dressing for Nazareth
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 48°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 51°F at night
- About 0.79 inches of rain falls on Nazareth each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 50°F