Search Navua, Central Division Hotels from AU$74
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 3 Jan. 2020
Reviewed on 22 Jan. 2020
Those visiting Navua are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. The closest major airport is in Suva (SUV-Nausori) 45.7 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Navua
Places to visit in the area include Arts Village, Pearl South Pacific Championship Golf Course, and Zip Fiji.
You may not be able to find a place to stay in the heart of Navua, but there are plenty of choices around the area. There are 5 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Pacific Harbour, and sights to visit include Arts Village and Pearl South Pacific Championship Golf Course.
Dressing for Navua
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- About 71.22 inches of rain falls on Navua each year
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 65°F