Visitors can enjoy all that Narrandera has to offer including the cafés, theme park, and golf courses. The welcoming and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Narrandera
- The closest major airport is in Narrandera, NSW (NRA) 8.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Narrandera
Favorite places to visit in the city include Narrandera Golf Club, Narrandera Race Course, and Tiger Moth Memorial. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Victoria Square and Lake Talbot Swimming Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Narrandera. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- New Criterion Boutique Accommodation - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Camellia Motel - Our customers like the overall value and clean, quiet rooms at this motel. This 3.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Country Roads Motor Inn Narrandera - This 3.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
Getting Around Narrandera
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Narrandera Station. Narrandera may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Narrandera
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 54°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 69°F with nighttime averages of 38°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- Average annual rainfall for Narrandera is 0.87 inches
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 39°F