Visitors can enjoy all that Leeton has to offer including the wineries, beaches, and basketball games. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its mountain views.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Leeton
- The closest major airport is in Narrandera, NSW (NRA) 19.7 from the city center
- The next closest is in Griffith, NSW (GFF) 45.6 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Leeton
Favorite places to visit in the city include Roxy Community Theatre, Leeton Public Pool, and Fivebough and Tuckerbil Wetlands. Additionally, you might want to add Lillypilly Estate to your agenda.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Historic Hydro Motor Inn - This 3-star motel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and comfortable beds.
Getting Around Leeton
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Leeton Station. Leeton may not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Leeton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 54°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 69°F with nighttime averages of 38°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- Average annual rainfall for Leeton is 0.87 inches
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 39°F