Visitors to Naracoorte are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, bars, and parks.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Naracoorte
- The closest major airport is in Mount Gambier, SA (MGB) 88.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Naracoorte
Favorite places to visit in the city include Black Cockatoo Bush Camp Hiking Trails, Parklands Nature Park, and Naracoorte Golf Club. Additionally, you might want to add The Sheep's Back Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Naracoorte. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- William Macintosh Motor Lodge - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Naracoorte Hotel Motel - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable beds at this motel. This 3-star motel features a restaurant, free parking, and laundry facilities.
Dressing for Naracoorte
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 77°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Naracoorte is 24.72 inches
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F