Search Muscat, Oman Hotels from AU$89
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 4 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 14 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 11 Mar. 2020
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Muscat, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and fun sporting events. Relaxing and culturally-rich, this city will delight tourists with its opera houses, cafés, and mountain views.
- There are 119 hotels and other accommodations in Muscat
- The closest major airport is in Muscat (MCT-Seeb Intl.) 5.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Muscat
Well known for its opera, the city's cultural venues include Oman Natural History Museum, Royal Opera House Muscat, and Muscat Children’s Museum. The beaches and mountain views highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Qurum Beach, Qantab Beach, and As Sifah Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Markaz Al Bahja Mall and Muscat City Centre Shopping Mall.
In Muscat, you'll find 119 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Shangri-La Al Husn Resort & Spa - This 5-star resort features a private beach, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Coral Muscat Hotel & Apartment - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this aparthotel. With a stay at this 4-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- The Chedi Muscat - This 5-star resort in Al Ghubrah Ash Shamaliyyah features a marina, 3 outdoor pools, and a full-service spa. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Muscat
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 90°F and the nighttime average to be 63°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 105°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September averages 103°F during the day and 80°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 96°F during the day and 64°F at night
- Muscat gets about 3.58 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually June and May with an average temperature of 103°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 64°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Muscat?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Muscat, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Muscat?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Muscat?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Muscat?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Muscat?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Muscat?
What's the best luxury hotel in Muscat?
What's the best boutique hotel in Muscat?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Muscat?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Muscat?
Recent Reviews in Muscat
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Muscat airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Muscat?
- Where to stay near top Muscat attractions?
- More accommodation types in Muscat
- What kind of hotels are in Muscat?
- Which hotel chains are in Muscat?
- What are the most popular hotels in Muscat?
- Are there hotels near Muscat?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends