Overview of The Gordon House Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Mumbai's Colaba neighbourhood, The Gordon House Hotel is in the city centre and by the sea. Gateway of India and Haji Ali Dargah are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Mohammed Ali Road and Crawford Market. Maharashtra State Lawn Tennis Association and Taraporewala Aquarium are also worth visiting.
- Gateway of India - 4 min walk
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum - 6 min walk
- St George Hospital - 16 min drive
- Mohammed Ali Road - 16 min drive
- Crawford Market - 16 min drive
- Grant Road Station - 6 min drive
- Mumbai Churchgate Station - 18 min walk
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 61 min drive
- ALL STIR FRY — 1 min walk
- Havana Cafe & Bar — 1 min walk
About this property
The Gordon House Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 2500 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 2500 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort