Search Mount Lavinia, Western Province Hotels from AU$18
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Mount Lavinia
Travelers to Mount Lavinia give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's zoo and spas.
- There are 79 hotels and other accommodations in Mount Lavinia
- The closest major airport is in Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.) 37.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mount Lavinia
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Mount Lavinia Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Traditional Puppet Art Museum and National Zoological Gardens of Sri Lanka.
In Mount Lavinia, there are 79 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Penthouse Above Sea - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Mount Lavinia Hotel - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- The Villa in Lavinia - With a stay at this 3.5-star villa, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Mount Lavinia
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 73°F at night
- Mount Lavinia gets about 3.66 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 73°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Mount Lavinia?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Mount Lavinia, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Mount Lavinia?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Mount Lavinia?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Mount Lavinia?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Mount Lavinia?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Mount Lavinia?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Mount Lavinia?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Mount Lavinia?
Recent Reviews in Mount Lavinia
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Mount Lavinia airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Mount Lavinia?
- Where to stay near top Mount Lavinia attractions?
- More accommodation types in Mount Lavinia
- What kind of hotels are in Mount Lavinia?
- Which hotel chains are in Mount Lavinia?
- What are the most popular hotels in Mount Lavinia?
- Are there hotels near Mount Lavinia?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends